The National Board of Directors and the Parliamentary Fraction of Primero Justicia Party informs all Venezuela:
!. For the past 3 years we have researched and provided crucial information on the mafia headed by Alex Saab in the food distribution system. Thanks to the investigations made by Primero Justicia headed by Carlos Paparoni, from the presidency of Julio Borges in the National Assembly, Alex Saab is internationally sought (by law enforcement) today. We accomplished 3 uninterrupted years of fruitful research.
2. Today a report appears where evidence is provided against various deputies of the National Assembly and of actions taken by the Permanent Comptrollership Commission of our National Assembly to cover up or protect acts of corruption committed by the usurper regime, as well as the private and financial agents who supported such operations, in particular, involving Alex Saab and his group, who, as we have said, were the focus of our investigation and international pressure for three years now. That is why we have taken the following decisions:
– Remove Member of Parliament Luis Parra from his Commission
– Removal of Conrado Perez from the Permanent Comptrollership Commission of the National Assembly, where he exercises the functions of Vice President and of Jose Brito.
– Within the framework of our statutes, we ratify that we will continue the investigation by the Disciplinary Tribunal of our party of Deputies Luis Parra, José Brito and Conrado Pérez, with the objective of clarifying these complaints and determining responsibilities that may exist.
⁃ Separate these deputies from our (parliamentary) fraction, and request their prosecution within Primero Justicia, as well as in international tribunals and institutions.
3. We must note publicly that Primero Justicia and its parliamentary fraction has been at the forefront in the fight against corruption and has carried out many investigations since our arrival in parliament, the framework of our parliamentary work was to establish responsibility for those who have destroyed the national economic system and provoked great corruption. It is necessary to point out that it has been the deputies Carlos Paparoni and José Guerra who, during the Presidency of the deputy Julio Borges, presented before the National Assembly and before the country, reports, evidence and investigations that clearly determine that public and private actors have operated in the corrupt mechanism of food imports and in the program of the CLAP boxes, as well as the financial network woven in different parts of the world, to extract money from all Venezuelans, and in particular, have pointed out the citizen Alex Saab as the main operator of this corruption scheme. Likewise, for the last three years we have executed all the proceedings before international organizations and especially before the U.S. Treasury Department, in the search for justice.
4. Primero Justicia is a party of values and with frontal position against corruption, autocracy and the violation of human rights.
5. Today we take all actions that will allow us to endorse this path to a profound change in our nation and the commitment to banish any form of deviation or conduct that separates us from this objective. We are ashamed that after so many years of work destroying this mafia of corruption, deputies have taken advantage of it to enrich themselves with the protection of these mafias. For this reason, we act decisively, with the morality of having been those who have contributed decisively to the international dismantling of these and other mafias of the dictatorship.