The President of the Republic, Juan Guaidó, reiterated this Wednesday that the Popular Consultation is the tool the nation needs to reject the actions of Nicolás Maduro’s regime and the crisis it has generated.
“The consultation is an achievement because it unifies us in the rejection of fraud and the demand for a solution to the humanitarian catastrophe,” he said through his personal Twitter account.
He also recalled that on December 12th, Venezuelans will take to the streets to raise their voices for a better Venezuela.
The also President of the National Assembly (NA) invited Venezuelans to participate both inside and outside the country and listed part of the objectives of the Popular Consultation:
1. To mobilize the majority of the population and to organize it.
2. To reject the fraud of the dictatorship by leaving the voting centers empty on December 6th.
3. To challenge the dictatorship and make it clear that Venezuelans do not give up in the democratic struggle.
4. Unify the demand with the “Fuera Maduro!”
5. Increase international pressure by telling the rest of the world, through the Popular Consultation, that it is time to liberate the country.
6. To have a common objective: A National Emergency Government and free, fair and verifiable elections.
La consulta es un logro porque nos unifica en el rechazo al fraude y la exigencia de una solución a la catástrofe humanitaria.
Estos son parte de los objetivos: pic.twitter.com/GHr4rkhp5x
— Juan Guaidó (@jguaido) November 11, 2020